or make 4 interest-free payments of
The infinity loop wraps have been re-imagined, and this is the summer version! Still in your favourite soft drapey fabrics and gorgeous prints, but now you can wear this style 5 different ways.
- Pop it over your head and pull the sides down, so it covers your shoulders and upper arms.
- Hang it around your neck as a long single loop scarf.
- Loop it twice around your neck like an infinity wrap.
- Pop it on your head to create a hood, and add a hat.
-Wear it as a bolero for a different style of shoulder coverage.
The S/M is good for sizes 6-12, and the L/XL is good for 14-20. (I'm a size 10 and I will happily wear both, for reference.) The difference is that the L/XL has extra length, so if you're tall or have large chest, choose the L/XL. Both sizes are the same width.
- Each one is handmade in Brisbane, Australia.
Machine washable in a bra bag and fabric can be ironed. Line dry.